We, the company Foda Motorsports Limited, take the protection of your personal data very seriously and adhere strictly to the rules of data protection laws. Personal data is gathered on this website solely to the extent that is technically necessary. In no event will the gathered data be sold or otherwise transferred to third parties. We use the data you provide us to carry out and complete your order. The following policy gives you an overview of how we ensure this data protection and which kinds of data are gathered for what purpose.
Data Processing on the Website of RaceChip Chiptuning Hong Kong
In its server log files, Foda Motorsports Limited collects and automatically saves information that your browser sends to us. This information consists of:
- Browser type and version
- Operating system
- Referrer URL (previously visited page)
- Hostname of the accessing computer (IP address)
- Time of the server reques.
Foda Motorsports Limited cannot attribute the above data to specific individuals. This data will not be combined with other data sources and, furthermore, the data will be deleted after statistical analysis.
Information about Cookies
These cookies are deleted automatically after your visit. Cookies on your computer do not harm your computer and do not contain viruses.
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer when you visit a website. This text file stores information that can be read by the website if you visit it again later. Some cookies are necessary to ensure that the website functions correctly. Other cookies are beneficial for visitors: they store the username and other information – for example, the language settings – in a secure fashion. The purpose of cookies is to ensure that you do not have to enter the same information each time you visit the website.
In order to protect your personal information, and to prevent loss of information or unlawful behavior, RaceChip employs appropriate organisational and technical measures.
How can I disable cookies?
You can easily adjust your browser settings to disable all cookies. Please note: If you disable cookies, then your username and password will no longer be stored on the website and all other data that you have stored for this site, such as your customized car, will be lost.
- Open Firefox.
- Press the “alt” key on your keyboard.
- In the toolbar at the top of your browser, select “Tools” and then “Options”
- Select the “privacy” tab.
- Go to “Settings History” and then “Use custom settings”.
- Uncheck “Accept cookies from sites” and save your preferences
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on “Tools” and then “Internet Options”.
- Select the “Privacy” tab.
- Select the “Advanced” button.
- Under “First-party Cookies” and “Third-party Cookies”, choose “Block” to automatically block all cookies
- Click “Ok”.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click on “Tools”.
- Select “Settings” and then “Advanced Settings”.
- Open Safari.
- Select the “Preferences” option in the tool bar and then select the “Privacy” panel in the following dialogue box.
- Under “Cookies and website data“ you can specify if and when Safari should accept cookies from websites. For more information click on the Help (?) button.
- For more information on the cookies that are stored on your computer, click on “Details”.